Avantgarde Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH
fon: +49 (0)89 – 883 99 - 0
fax: +49 (0)89 – 883 99 - 111
Managing Directors: Alexander Böttcher, Guido Emmerich, Robert Müller, Martin Schnaack, Christian Stipp
Registration court: District Court of Munich (Amtsgericht München)
Registration number: HRB 76681
VAT ID number pursuant to Section 27 German VAT Act (UstG): DE 129293741
Liability: Despite careful checking of the content, we do not assume any liability for the editorial content of our website, over and above the statutory liability – The operators of linked sites have exclusive responsibility for their content.
Utilisation: Our website and its content have comprehensive legal protection – all and any use by third parties, in particular duplication and dissemination of content, copyrighted works, symbols (such as trademarks and titles), data, databases, designs, etc., requires prior written consent. Violations will be subject to criminal prosecution and civil action.
1. The collection and processing of data for technical purposes: Each and any access to our homepage and any retrieval of a file stored on the homepage shall be logged. Storage shall be effected for internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following shall be logged: the name of the file retrieved, the date and time of retrieval, the data volume transferred, a report of the successful retrieval, web browser and requesting domain. The IP addresses of the requesting computers shall be furthermore logged. Further personal data shall only be collected if you provide such information voluntarily, for instance when ordering or registering.
2. Utilisation and forwarding of personal data: Personal data shall only be forwarded to state facilities and authorities as stipulated by mandatory national legal provisions, or if they must be forwarded for the purpose of the assertion of rights or for criminal prosecution in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure. They shall not be forwarded to third parties for other reasons. The personal data shall be deleted if you revoke your necessary consent to their storage, if they are no longer required in order to perform the purpose intended when they were stored, or if it is not permissible to store them for other legal reasons (the data shall be provisionally blocked should we be legally obliged to continue to store the data for a specific period prior to their deletion, but are no longer entitled to utilise them).
3. Collection and processing of pseudonymised data for statistical purposes: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses text files known as “cookies” which are stored on your computer and enable the analysis of your use of this website. The information generated by the cookie on your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will however first shorten your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address is only transferred to Google’s server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on the website activities for website operators and provide further services connected with the use of the website and with Internet use. Google will also transfer this information to third parties where appropriate insofar as this is prescribed by law, or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Google shall under no circumstances link your IP address with other data from Google. You can prevent cookies being installed by setting your browser software accordingly; please however note that you may thus not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. Moreover, you can prevent the transmission of the data generated by the cookie related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
4. Twitter Social Plugins: Our website uses functions provided by Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. Should you access our site with Twitter plug-ins, your browser connects with Twitter’s servers and already transmits data to Twitter. If you have a Twitter account, these data can be linked with it. If you do not wish these data to be linked to your Twitter account, please log out of Twitter before visiting our website. Interactions, in particular clicking on a “Re-tweet” button, are also transmitted to Twitter. You can find out more at https://twitter.com/privacy.
5. Right to information: We will be pleased to inform you on request about any of your personal data which we have stored.
6. Final remarks: This Privacy statement may require amendment as a result of developments on our website or as new technologies are introduced. We reserve the right to amend the present Privacy statement at any time, effective going forward. We recommend that you read through the current Privacy statement again from time to time.
Security advice: We make every effort to store your personal data in such a way as to ensure that they are not accessible to third parties, availing ourselves of all technical and organisational possibilities. It is however not possible to guarantee complete data security in e-mail communications, so that we recommend you to send confidential information by post.